Seeking Kosher Certification
To obtain a Kosher certificate please follow a five-step process.
- Apply online- To instigate your Kosher certification process please fill out an online application. (Refer to below link), or download the printed version here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or doubt while filling the application.
- Review-Once the application is submitted our experts will review it and will contact you further. After the completion of the documentation process, we will authenticate your qualification for Kosher certification. Some additional information regarding ingredients and manufacturing processes may be required to ensure that your facility meets international Kosher standards
- Quotation- After review will let you know the quotation and the cost involve in getting Kosher certification. We do not charge any cost for filling the application, review part or quotation.
- Inspection-Once initial steps are complete, we conduct site Inspection and verification to complete the Kosher certification process. One of our rabbi inspectors will visit your facility for an audit and observe all processes from handling raw materials to final packing.
- Certification-After the facility inspection is successful and all criteria for Kosher standards are met, we will issue a contract for you to sign and payment details for Kosher certification. Once the contract is signed and all fees received you will obtain your Kosher certificate.
Why Kosher is important for your business?
Kosher Certification opens a massive market for your products around the world Kosher certification can help generate additional sales revenue by providing an avenue to gain access to new markets and customers.
Walk into any supermarket in North America or Europe and you will see that a significant portion of the food and drink is certified Kosher. You will be surprised to know that over 12 million American consumers take Kosher food products. They choose Kosher products for health reasons, food safety, taste, vegetarianism, lactose intoler Kosher food - It is a specific food which does not have any prohibited ingredients like pork or shellfish in meat or mixtures like dairy and meat together. Unprocessed fruits and vegetables are always considered Kosher. On other side processed foods are considered Kosher if their production process has been supervised to make sure they have no forbidden ingredients or mixtures. According to Kosher law the food is divided in four category and all types of food has different norms from the preparation to final stage. Meat, dairy product, pareve and other foods are the main four varieties of foodstuff and all food items under these categories must follow Kosher standard to be Kosher certified