How Much Does Kosher Certification Cost?
The cost of a Kosher Certificate is not a specific amount and it depends on the various factors. For example, A street shop or storefront is always less expensive as compared to a big restaurant with multiple kitchens. There are a few components that can help to determine the cost of kosher certification.
- The size and location of your business identity
- Are you a manufacturer of or buy an ingredient for your product from a contract manufacturer.
- how many visits are being done including the initial gathering of your facility
- There is an annual fee that is little negotiated between the certifying agency and the establishment.
- There will also be a fee applicable to Kasher( inspection) of the premises. Some. Sometimes new food establishments purchase used equipment and anything used before has to be cleaned as per Kasher standards.