Kosher Certification Process
Getting a Kosher certificate is an easy process. The expert team of www.koshercertification.in can guide you to the right path of obtaining a Kosher certificate. We have a highly experienced Rabbi who can give you the full insight of Kosher and can help you to cope with any hurdle that comes in the way of receiving Kosher. Although once you will contact us for your Kosher certification need, our team will guide you on every step. Meanwhile, we can give you an overall idea of understanding of Kosher certificate. The Kosher certification process starts with the online application form and ends at your Kosher certification receiving. To know the procedure of getting Kosher here are few points for your better consideration.
- The cost of Kosher is not specific and it depends on various factors such as the size of the establishment, volume of production, location of the business, products number if you are a manufacturer or contract buyer, and few others.
- We can assure you that whatever is your business if you apply Kosher through www. koshercertification.in will give you excellent service with the best competitive fees in the industry.
- After applying online, the initial assessment of your application and the quotation have zero charges. Although we invest our resources in analyzing your worthiness for Kosher but don’t take any fees for that.
- If it is required, we might ask for more documentation and further information related to your business. This statics help in accelerating the process of getting Kosher Certification.
- The fees have two main components, one depends on Rabbi Visit to the facility and another one is annual fees. After the documentation part, the inspection will be done by Rabbi. He will audit and observe all processes from handling raw materials to final packing.
- After the inspection and audit are done successfully and your facility meets all the standards for the Kosher certificate, we will issue a contract. After signing the contract the annual fees has to be paid and will provide you the Kosher certificate.
- Any Kosher certificate is valid for a year and after that, the renewal is required.