What Needs To Be Kosher Certified?
How to Get a Kosher Certificate
To obtain a Kosher certificate please follow a five-step process:-
- Apply online- To instigate your Kosher Certificate Registration process please fill out an online application. (Refer to below link), or download the printed version here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or doubt while filling the application.
- Review-Once the application is submitted our experts will review it and will contact you further. After the completion of the documentation process, we will authenticate your qualification for Kosher certification. Some additional information regarding ingredients and manufacturing processes may be required to ensure that your facility meets international Kosher standards
- Quotation- After review will let you know the quotation and the cost involve in getting Kosher certification. We do not charge any cost for filling the application, review part, or quotation.
- Inspection-Once initial steps are complete, we conduct site Inspection and verification to complete the Kosher certification process. One of our rabbi inspectors will visit your facility for an audit and observe all processes from handling raw materials to final packing.
- Certification-After the facility inspection is successful and all criteria for Kosher standards are met we will issue a contract for you to sign and payment details for Kosher certification. Once the contract is signed and all fees received you will obtain your Kosher certificate.
Various factors determine the cost of an annual Kosher certificate.
- The site location of your manufacturing and packaging facilities.
- Do you have a dedicated facility for the manufacturing of these products or do you have a contract manufacturer?
- The list of components and processing aids are being used in your products
- The whole production process is where your products are made.
Why Kosher is important for your business?
Kosher Certification opens a massive market for your products around the world. Kosher certification can help generate additional sales revenue by providing an avenue to gain access to new markets and customers.
Kosher food is widely popular and if you walk into any supermarket in North America or Europe and you will see that a substantial portion of the foodstuff and drink is certified Kosher. You will be surprised to know that over 12 million American customers take Kosher food products. People from all around the world choose Kosher products not just for religious belief but also for health reasons, food safety, taste, vegetarianism, lactose intolerance, and for few other dietary constraints.