Documents Required for kosher Certification
How to get a Kosher Certificate?
The kosher certification process is as follows:
- Step 1: You need to apply online for kosher certificate
Fill out an online application to get started with your Kosher certification process. (See below for a link to the printed version), or click here to download it. If you have any questions or concerns when filling out the application for a kosher certificate in India, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Step 2: Review application
Once you've submitted your application, our specialists of the kosher certification agency will review it and get back to you. Following the completion of the documentation process, we will verify your Kosher certification eligibility. To guarantee that your facility satisfies worldwide Kosher requirements, you may need to provide additional information about ingredients and manufacturing methods.
- Step 3: Pay kosher certification cost in India
Following the evaluation, you will be given a quote and an estimate of the cost of obtaining Kosher certification. We do not charge any fees for completing the application, reviewing it, or providing a quote.
- Step 4: Inspection of the application
We undertake a site inspection and verification to finish the Kosher certification procedure once the initial steps are completed. One of our rabbi inspectors will conduct an audit at your plant, observing all operations from raw material handling to final packing.
- Step 5: Get Certification Successfully
We will offer a document for you to sign and payment details for Kosher certification after the facility assessment is completed and all criteria for Kosher standards are met. You will receive your Kosher certificate once the contract is signed and all fees are paid. The kosher agency will help you in getting a certificate successfully.
Required Documents for Kosher Certification
- Details of Company
- Details of Product
- List of all types of raw material used
- Request for product approval
- Details of Production plant detail
- Details of Process of production
Why choose us as kosher certification agencies?
We can assist you in setting up a system that meets the Kosher Certification System Requirements. Also, we have a seasoned approach to applying Kosher-based food safety regulations. The following is a timeline for acquiring Kosher certification:
- Gap Analysis, Kosher Food Safety Policy, and Kosher Food Safety Objectives are all words that come to mind when thinking about kosher food safety.
- Identifying roles, responsibilities, and authority Appointment of Team Leader, as well as the identification and assembling of a core group.
- Documentation for the Management System: Levels 1 to 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Kosher Hazard Evaluation, Kosher Critical Control Point, and Kosher Plan.
- Core Group and selected staff received awareness training.
- Internal Auditors' Core Group Training and Internal Audit Execution
- Meeting of the Management Review Committee.
- Application to a Certification Organization.
- The project comes to a close with a final certification audit.