Kosher certification Quote Required
Various factors determine the cost of an annual Kosher certificate.
- The location of your manufacturing and packaging facilities.
- Whether you have a dedicated facility for the production of these products or employ a contract manufacturer.
- The ingredients and processing aids used in your products.
- The production processes by which your products are made.
How to get a Kosher certificate?
To obtain a Kosher certificate please follow a five-step process.
- Apply online- To instigate your Kosher certification process please fill out an online application. (Refer to below link), or download the printed version here. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or doubt while filling the application.
- Review-Once the application is submitted our experts will review it and will contact you further. After the completion of the documentation process, we will authenticate your qualification for Kosher certification. Some additional information regarding ingredients and manufacturing processes may be required to ensure that your facility meets international Kosher standards
- Quotation- After review will let you know the quotation and the cost involve in getting Kosher certification. We do not charge any cost for filling the application, review part or quotation.
- Inspection-Once initial steps are complete, we conduct site Inspection and verification to complete the Kosher certification process. One of our rabbi inspectors will visit your facility for an audit and observe all processes from handling raw materials to final packing.
Certification-After the facility inspection is successful and all criteria for Kosher standards are met, we will issue a contract for you to sign and payment details for Kosher certification. Once the contract is signed and all fees received you will obtain your Kosher certificate.