Why choose us as kosher certification agencies?
We can assist you in setting up a system that meets the Kosher Certification System Requirements. Also, we have a seasoned approach to applying Kosher-based food safety regulations. The following is a timeline for acquiring Kosher certification:
- Gap Analysis, Kosher Food Safety Policy, and Kosher Food Safety Objectives are all words that come to mind when thinking about kosher food safety.
- Identifying roles, responsibilities, and authority Appointment of Team Leader, as well as the identification and assembling of a core group.
- Documentation for the Management System: Levels 1 to 4, Pre-Requisite Program, Kosher Hazard Evaluation, Kosher Critical Control Point, and Kosher Plan.
- Core Group and selected staff received awareness training.
- Internal Auditors' Core Group Training and Internal Audit Execution
- Meeting of the Management Review Committee.
- Application to a Certification Organization.
- The project comes to a close with a final certification audit.